Friday, July 11, 2014

Mei mei celebrates 2nd birthday in school

I can still remember Gor's 2nd birthday party in school. He was so overwhelmed by the attention and fact that dad and mum were in school, he cried non-stop and ended up puking all over himself and his dad. The party didn't proceed as planned. The teachers tried to calm him but nothing worked. It was so embarrassing that I wished I didn't plan that party. Due to this "throw-face" experience, I was a little hesitance to plan a 2nd birthday party for Mei in school. But of cos in the end, I did... must be fair mah. I'm so glad I did because this girl behaved so differently from her bro. I think she understood that it was her special day and she was fully ok with the attention. Went thru all the process of photo-taking, singing and cake cutting etc in a calm and collected manner. She gave out cakes and goody bags to her classmates systematically... totally in control. I were so impressed. 

 Mei loves Teddy bear so it was Care Bears theme for her party.

 Hubby and I with our mini me.

 Toddler class with their most loving teachers.

 Gor said "It's mei mei's birthday so I'll let her blow the candle". Phew..

 Gor helping Mei with cake cutting. 

 Giving goody bag to her friend.

Friends since they were 6 months old. 

No comments: