Saturday, December 20, 2014

Seimpi Annual Christmas Concert 2014

Gor Gor has been attending music class at Seimpi School of Music for nearly a year. Not hoping for him to be the next Mozart or Beethoven (Perhaps something like Jay Chou would be good enough :P) but just to let him have the exposure to music. When he was younger, he was very very active, always on the go and I got so many comment from people asking if he is hyperactive (ADHD). So often do I get this comment that even I question it myself. So a year ago, I decided to put him in music class to "test" if he is able to concentrate and also hoping music will quietened him a little. I was mentally prepared that he will lose interest very quickly and refuse to attend class but I was so wrong. Turns out, he loves attending music class and is also very diligent in practising at home. Papa is also doing a good job accompanying him in class and learning together so he can guide Gor Gor when he practises at home. All those music notes that will never ever make any sense to me. Yawn... :P

This year, he got to participate in the school's annual concert. Gonna play the keyboard, sing a little and perform a short dance routine to the song "Can't take my eyes off you".


Dress code for the performance: Purple top, white bottom and a Santa hat. 

All the teachers in Siempi. The ang mo teacher in front has the most amazing voice.

Full concentration

Non of the kids had stage fright

Finale. Mesmerised by the light stick

All the kids and teachers on stage and all those proud parents trying to snap pix of their kids. 

No comments: